Meet Dr. Ayoola
"I know as a fact, that obesity kills - just as gravity makes things fall. The people affected by obesity are my friends, neighbors and fellow human beings. I feel strongly that we as a society must do any and everything possible to combat this disease and help the people we care about.
If you’re struggling, I am here to help, if you have a loved one struggling, I am here to help. There are many options to help meet you where you are. Now is the time to beat obesity and live free of it's burdens."
Dr. Ayoola is fellowship trained in bariatric surgery as well as advanced minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgery.As such, he will take a minimally invasive approach whenever possible to ensure faster and less painful recovery after surgery. He is the Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery at the prestigious Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound.
Dr. Ayoola is also the recipient of the I.A. Bigger award, the highest award bestowed to any surgical resident at his program. This is a testament to his integrity, leadership, teaching and clinical ability.
- Medical School: University of Texas – Southwestern
- Residency: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bariatric / MIS Fellowship: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery – Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Texas Association of Bariatric Surgeon