Meet Dr. Ayoola
“Weight loss surgery is not a “one size fits all” procedure. I believe that it is my duty to educate patients on the many weight loss surgery options available. With this knowledge, patients can make informed decisions about what weight loss option is best for them.”
Dr. Ayoola is fellowship trained in bariatric surgery as well as advanced minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgery.As such, he will take a minimally invasive approach whenever possible to ensure faster and less painful recovery after surgery. He is the Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery at the prestigious Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound.
Dr. Ayoola is also the recipient of the I.A. Bigger award, the highest award bestowed to any surgical resident at his program. This is a testament to his integrity, leadership, teaching and clinical ability.
- Medical School: University of Texas – Southwestern
- Residency: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bariatric / MIS Fellowship: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery – Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Texas Association of Bariatric Surgeon