Bariatric surgery is not for the casual dieter and there are several requirements that you will need to meet in order to be considered. First, we need to know your height and weight. This will allow us to calculate your Body Mass Index. BMI is an indicator used globally to indicate a healthy weight.
Meet Dr. Ayoola
"I know as a fact, that obesity kills - just as gravity makes things fall. The people affected by obesity are my friends, neighbors and fellow human beings. I feel strongly that we as a society must do any and everything possible to combat this disease and help the people we care about.
If you’re struggling, I am here to help, if you have a loved one struggling, I am here to help. There are many options to help meet you where you are. Now is the time to beat obesity and live free of it's burdens."
- Medical School: University of Texas – Southwestern
- Residency: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bariatric / MIS Fellowship: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery – Presbyterian Flower Mound
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Texas Association of Bariatric Surgeons