Bariatric surgery is not for the casual dieter and there are several requirements that you will need to meet in order to be considered. First, we need to know your height and weight. This will allow us to calculate your Body Mass Index. BMI is an indicator used globally to indicate a healthy weight.
- Medical School: University of Texas – Southwestern
- Residency: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bariatric / MIS Fellowship: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery – Presbyterian Flower Mound
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Texas Association of Bariatric Surgeons